Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Special Name For Dearest One

Eeew, I almost vomit just writing that title... 'dearest one'? Huek... Who's that supposed to be? Of course ams :x.
Ams and I are not a romantic couple. We hate being romantic. We often make fun of each other by being romantic, err.. correction: by pretend to be romantic. We're giggling everytime we saw (what supposed to be) romantic scene in the movies, specially in all those sinetron, and together we say, "Jadi malu sendiri" (help me with the translation here, guys... :P).

This morning Joey asked me, "what is ams exactly? Is it an abbreviation from some words?" Ooo, not at all... I told Joey what 'ams' is, but I won't tell you here. If you're really want to know it, then ask me personally. Isn't it a big secret Joey? Hi95x.
Joey's question leads me to my old idea about writing a series (of blog posting) about special name we used in our relationship. But that's not starting today.
I'm writing this post just for the sake of Valentine day, 'dearest one' is soooo Valentine, right?

2 comments:

Joe said...

romantic is overrated anyway.. u both look so cute together, i'm so jealous :P
btw.. u don't write the other version of ams? the one with k m p and t? :))

js said...

You mean the one with k, a, m, p, r, e and t? Wee naughty Joey...