Friday, February 16, 2007

Sayangku-Cintaku-Manisku (My Darling-My Love-My Honey)

(Special Name for Dearest One, episode 1)

That is one of some special calls we use in our relationship. Again, I remind you, Ams and I is not a romantic couple. We use the words as a teasing. But after for a while, it will be irritating only when ams use it in front of other people. As far as I can remember, it happened twice. Once, in front of his colleagues. The second, in front of his mom.
The one with his colleagues made one of them blushed, the others pretended that they didn't hear it. And I just scowled, imagining they said to themselves, "jadi pengin malu."

The second made his mom laughed and said to me, "Nggilani yo". O yeah mom, your son is definitely silly and ridiculous. I only gave a wry smile. Possibly his mom said to herself, "jadi pengin malu", :((.
And I, I never have enough courage to use that call in front of others.
Now, I will tell you where that call came from. It started when srilas watched Fenomena. It's a TV show. Mostly about sex-related lifestyle, like prostitution, triple-x massage, gigolos, and similar stuffs... Sometimes they had an informant in their studio, had the informant spoken out the stories of his/her dark world. Usually they set the light very very low so the audience cannot see the face clearly, and they edit the informant's pitch, make it lower or higher, make it sounds either like the chipmunks or patrick star :*.
But the one srilas watched that time was an on-the-road edition. With hidden cameras, their crews went to a street with a lot of hookers on its side. They slow down their car and the hookers started approaching them. One of the hookers said, "why don't you drop in... c'mon, sayangku-cintaku-manisku...." Ha95x srilas thought it was very funny, the way the hooker seduced the crew.... One love-expression word was not enough, she used three expressions at once. She even used the word "ku"(="my")... my oh my! And the way she recited it... as if they're one single word. Ha95x.
She told her husband about it later, and he also thought the same way. Unfortunately, it gave him an idea! After laughing for a while, he called srilas with that funny words. Hu hu hu, of course she got mad. But if you know srilas' husband.... You'll know that the more annoyed srilas get the more excited he is, so he do it again and again and again...

Oh somebody, help me.

2 comments:

Credo said...

Can I help your husband instead? Khekhekhe..

js said...

You'll help him by calling me "sayangku-cintaku-manisku"?
...
...
You're welcome, Credo >:D< :* :x