Sunday, February 25, 2007

Mysterious Dog

Sunday morning, while ams and I were working at our backyard I heard some women screamed. "Look! Look! The dog eat a cat."

... 5 minutes earlier.
"Uff! uff!" *a dog, barking*
"Ams... your friend's calling you" *me, smirking*
"Meow! meow!" *a cat, meowing*
"They must be fighting, hihi, it must be funny, oh oh reminds me of cat-and-dog" *me, thinking*
I looked over my fence and I saw a white-light brown dog. I don't like dog but I thought that time, "hmm, pretty cute dog". The owner must've just brought it here for I've never seen it before.

... back to the screaming.
Oh, terrible terrible... I wanted to see the horrible sight but I din't have a heart to :((.
A woman said, "The cat is already dead before the dog eat it. I'm sure of it". I wanted to yell, "No!!!!!!!! I heard its meow before. I didn't think that was a scream for a help, an SOS signal. Huuu, wished I know cat language or dog language". Poor poor cat, I'm sorry I didn't save you at the first place. Oh the spirit of mother cat, you won't be lonely anymore, here comes a new spirit of cat :((. Readers, read this post to know who mother cat is.

And who is the owner of the dog? Why didn't you show up? How awful! I bet you hide inside your house, grinning and thought, "let the dog take care of its problem."
Mind you, it's just an animal! Eating a cat is its instinct. It's you who supposed to give it a collar, not let it out until you're sure it won't bite people and their pet.

... the night after.
I heard howl of a dog, so near, and other dog, rather far. One after another. In my drowsiness I was convinced the one I heard very near was not a dog, but a wolf. And it ran in front of our house. Suddenly it became so quiet, horribly quiet. I was so afraid, hu hu. I had a feeling that this time I was the cat, I was its victim. Hu hu... I woke up and made sure ams was by my side. My foot seek his and touched its skin. I always do it in my childhood, when I was awake in the middle of the night and I was scared, I would sleep next to one of my sisters and made sure I touched their skin, even it was just my foot thumb that touched their skin :P. By doing that, I won't feel lonely anymore. I will feel secured.
Well, when I was sure that the dog has already ran into another area I felt relieved. Strangely, the quietness ended, in fact, it became unordinarily noisy with the sound of frogs and crickets and other night creatures, as if they're celebrating the moment that the demon has already gone.

2 comments:

Credo said...

quoted:
"Uff! uff!" *a dog, barking*
"Ams... your friend's calling you" *me, smirking*
"Meow! meow!" *a cat, meowing*

Credo adds on behalf of AMS:
"JS.. Yous friend's calling you too" *Credo, Rolling on the floor laughing*

js said...

Noooo, I won't befriend cat spirits... *js, trembling*