Sunday, February 25, 2007

All The King's Men

It almost be a great movie, but there's something missing, I couldn't figure it out... It's maybe the ending. Why did he shoot him? No strong background, not strong enough. So let me blame it on the bad script. And let me give the praise for Mr Sean Penn, a great actor indeed. I almost fell asleep watching the film and Willie Stark's oration kept my eyes wide open. Stark's smirk, Stark's eyes, Stark's walk, Stark's ... Stark's ..., all about Stark. Only the gestures of his hands that disturbed me. I couldn't help imitating it.

How about Mr Jude Law? I'm really sorry to say, his acting here is kinda plain :((. Sorry... :((. Still, I love his voice when he give the narration. I can capture the emptiness there, the sadness, the nothingness.

It could be a great movie, really...

No comments: