Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The Origins of Genius (Darwinian Perspectives on Creativity)

(Special Name for Dearest One, episode 2)

No no no, it's not about this book although I want to have the (e-)book. What I want to tell you here is about how I call ams and how the calling evolves into some silly ones. Evolve - evolution - Darwin - Darwinian Perspectives - The Origins of Genius, see? I hope it explains the way I think, how I relate one word into another, oh how I love association. In fact I'm ridiculously genius at that kind of thing >:).

ams, that's how I call my husband in our daily conversation. It evolves from the word xxx. The clue is I also like to scramble characters/syllables in a word, sadly I say, ams do this much better than me :((. He invented sophisticated words like senaparan, sorry I forget what else :(.

Back to the evolution of call:
Sometimes I also call him kamu.
ams + kamu became kams.
kams became kam.
Someday, when I was mad at him, I added some characters into kam. It became kamPT (read: kampete), an abbreviation from an ugly word :(. Soon I regretted it, so I turned it into a much funnier word: kamtempe hi95x.
The most recent call for him now is kam kun, came from Sakaki kun of My Boss My Hero.

It's not just him that I call with weird calls. Usually I do this to persons that so close to me, like my sisters, my nephew. Sure, only special persons who deserve such creativity of mine. So if I start calling you with weird or even embarrassing calls, be proud of it, because it's a sign that I put you in a special place of my heart :*.

No comments: