Thursday, March 15, 2007

More About Cat

First time I came to the factory, there was something that tickled my mind: cats inside the factory. Seems that nobody cares seeing cats running around the coils and the machines when I think that they are creepy things I don't want to get near them at all :D. Or maybe some factory staffs have already tried to chase them away but they were getting tired because the cats keep coming back, oh cat... oh cat!
I talked about this cat phenomenon to my friends. I said, "no wonder people say cat has seven souls. I mean, they don't wear safety shoes, helmet, or this thick and heavy clothes, arrrgh....! And what are they looking for here? Foot? Are they gonna eat steel and flux?"

But this morning.... Oh I don't know how am I supposed to feel... but I really want to tell the cat, "I told you!!!" Hwa hwa, okay okay.. I should feel sorry for the cat.... One of its feet is limp. Poor poor cat, it maybe struck by a piece of steel. From what I saw, I'm sure the limp foot has no bones anymore :((. But why is it still running around the coils? How can I tell the cat that it's a very dangerous place? Oh, I wish I knew cat language :|.

No comments: