Sunday, March 11, 2007

Lazy Weekend

Saturday is not a weekend for ams. Even Sunday sometimes becomes his workday too. But after working for 24 hours, no break, ams had no spirit left. Although his big big boss, Mr. Fkmr, called him several times, he let his phone rang and rang until it stopped, without any intention to pick it up. So, this weekend ams had a lazy weekend. As for me, it's always a lazy weekend he95x.

We watched our newest dvd collection, My Boss My Hero, My Name is Kim Sam Soon, Curse of The Golden Flower, The Devil Wears Prada, The Prestige, Dead Man Chest. Argh, he made me watch Dead Man Chest for the third time :((.

Let me tell you Fact#1, if he likes a film then he won't mind watch it over and over again. First at a theater, then later when he happens to know that other theater still show the same film, he'll ask me to watch it again with him. Then when I go buy some dvds, he'll ask me to buy the dvd version of that same film. Then if he knows that a TV channel is going to show the film, he'll make sure I'm willing to remind him about the show time, because he's too forgetful :P. He does this until he remembers the scene sequence of that film.
Like one night, he accidentally found out that a tv channel show Rambo X, I don't remember which one :P. Of course he watched it then and of course I complained x(. But he persuaded me to watch it by telling me what happen next to the currently shown scene. Yet, I kept scorning the film... and him :P. Until the time when he acted so confident, I almost believed him.
"This one... this one! It's very interesting after this one!"
"Really? So, what will happen?"
"Just watch... It's really unpredictable you know!"
* current scene was Rambo attacking his enemies after his lover is killed, I was waiting, so curious *
"It's time!!!"
* Rambo, covered with mud-standing quietly-blinking eyes, suddenly attacked one of his enemy who walked pass him. I almost cried in despair, so touched by his camouflage technique, :(( :(( *
Even now, I still want to cry just recalling the scene.

Back to the dvds, My Boss My Hero serial is very funny, soon it became ams' favorite. Fact #2, if he likes a serial then he'll watch its episodes one after the other until its finale episode, of course in the dvd or downloaded version, not the TV show version. His reason is if he doesn't watch it sequentially without a break, he'll forget the story. Hwek, bad reason from a person who remember the scenes of Rambo X >:P.
So different with me, even though I like a serial very much, but I’ll get bored if I watch it without a break. My strategy was… agreed to watch several episodes of the serial, but when the time to change the dvd came, I changed it with other serial or film. If he complained I said, “don’t be greedy, I’ve let you watch 3 episodes of it.” Problem was, he’d mock the film, no matter how good it is. When he was tired doing it, he’d sleep. Worst, he’d go and say, “I’d rather go to my office and work overtime than have to watch it.” :(( :((.

Okay, two facts are enough for this time. Btw, The Prestige is good, you must watch it. Time to open Wikipedia and find out about Mr. Tesla now….

No comments: