Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's Not Ams Anymore

Hohoho... I still have this blog! I read my posts and it feels so funny to read the word 'ams'. He is 'bapak' now. I'm pretty occupied with Damar and my work and my books and TAR and Survivor I don't have enough time to play with my creativity to create new nick names for my husband.

But, oh yeaah... I created some nick names for Damar:
- Monsu, stands for Monster Susu
- Paduka Tuan Kaisar for his imperious manner, :D
- Wawa because that's what he likes to say "wawa... wawa... wawawa..."
- Cigulak-gulik from his motions especially when he was bathing, back then when he was just a tiny baby
- Cikubembem from pipi tembem
- Pimbem-pimbil from pipi tembem pipi gembil

Bapak also created some nick names:
- Pangeran suku perut buncit, hhh he thinks that perut buncit is cute!
...
...
I can't remember what else. He's not as creative as I am, ha ha!

No comments: