Thursday, April 5, 2007

Poor Ams

Poor poor ams... left by his uncaring spouse, must live alone in the deserted dusty city. Stay at home alone. Do all the household activities by himself. Cleaning, laundering, cooking (instant noodle only)... and also keeping things safe from mice attack.

Last night he said he must attend an important meeting with some ministry officials. Hurriedly I said, "don't be too lazy not ironing your clothes!!" Haa! I know exactly he doesn't like that activity and he doesn't mind wearing wrinkled clothes. He just laughed, right away I was sure he won't iron his clothes.

Today I got a short message from him. "So embarassed, eat at Sari Kuring and I got a hole at my toe" Ha ha ha ha.

If only I was there, live with him... :(( But what's the point? He'll still wear the same sock!! Ha ha... I won't care about what sock he wears :D:D:D.
Yes I am, I'm an uncaring wife.

No comments: